- Betpack /
22Bet Pros & Cons
- Fantastic range of payment methods for NZ bettors
- Both standard and unique betting markets are available
- Top-quality Android and iOS app
- Live broadcasts of only select sports and events
- Customer service takes a few minutes to respond
- The website layout may feel cluttered at times
22Bet Payment Methods
22Bet Extra Features
Available Bonuses at 22Bet
100% up to NZ$230
Frequently Asked Questions
Does 22Bet have a gambling license?
Yes, it does. 22Bet is licensed in Curacao (license number 8048/JAZ2017-067) and also has a Kahnawake license (No. 00882).
Which payment methods are available at 22Bet?
There are over 60 banking options at 22Bet. The payment methods 22Bet supports include credit and debit cards, e-wallets, cryptocurrencies, bank transfers and cryptocurrencies.
Does 22Bet have a mobile app for Android and iOS?
Yes, it does. You can download the app by visiting the website and following the instructions the bookie provides.
What is the maximum payout at 22Bet?
22Bet doesn’t have a maximum payout limit, meaning the maximum withdrawal amount will be determined by the payout option you use.
Is live streaming available at 22Bet?
Yes, it is. However, broadcasts are provided at the discretion of the bookmaker, so the live streaming feature isn’t available for all events.